Plan your conference schedule on your computer or by downloading the Conference mobile web app to your smartphone or tablet and you will gain access to the conference program, speakers, sessions, social events, workshops and field trip and much more.
Find out what happened in 2017.
Download the app
On your computer visit https://avaconferencemelbourne2017.sched.com/
Sign up, set up your profile and connect.
- Type in url - https://avaconferencemelbourne2017.sched.com/
Add to bookmarks - Hold down on bookmark in bookmark view
- Select - Add shortcut
- Shortcut App icon will appear as a large S with a blue background.
- Type in URL - https://avaconferencemelbourne2017.sched.com/
Save to Home Screen
- App icon should appear on your Home screen:
- Select the Account Icon to create your account
- Create a Free Account so you can select sessions
Need more information? Visit: https://sched.com/support/section/guide-for-attendees/
Conference app QR code. Scan and add to your phone.
Conference website QR code - conference.ava.com.au
- A smartphone equipped with a camera
- A QR code reader/scanner application feature (some of the newer phones already have them installed or you can download one from your app store (examples include the Android Market, Apple App Store, BlackBerry App World, etc.) and download a QR code reader/scanner app.
- Open the app, scan the code and it will take you directly to the handbook app.